Can I still take my acid reflux medication with citro soda in the morning ?

Pathology

In brief: Cross purpose

You are taking medication for acid reflux and you also want to take acid, i.
e, citric acid. Why do you want to take Citric acid?
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Cross purpose

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian