I am experiencing cold feet, foot pain and cold hands. The following also describe me: Pale skin, Sensitive teeth, Fatigue, and Dry or cracking skin. What should I do?

Pathology

In brief: See doctor

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: See doctor

It would be prudent to see your doctor.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine