My 3 year old toddler is throwing up when I try to feed him. He throw up a couple of times and it is constant. He has no symtoms of a fever.?

Vomiting in toddlers. If your son is having trouble breathing, complains of abdominal pain, is feeling dizzy, or he shows signs of dehydration, like sunken eyes, cool hands and feet, or sleepiness, please take him to an emergency room right away. If he throws up after every meal and then seems ok, try feeding him smaller amounts or eliminating some common types of foods from his diet – he may have food allergies.
Vomiting with eating. You didnt mention if he was appearing to have any discomfort with eating. If so this could also be reflux or eosinophilic esophagitis. You can stick to a few common foods to check if allergy is involved, but if he vomits everything you give him it is unlikely he is allergic to all foods. Keep a food diary and document the vomiting episodes.