I’m having groin pain and can’t even walk. Could it be hernia? Or just muscle tear? I play soccer. And did the splits by accident.

Dr. Carl kgabo Tabane
Sports Medicine

In brief: Probably a Strain

It could just be Strain, unlikely a hernia if its acute.
however you will need proper assessment with your GP or Sports Physician.

In brief: Probably a Strain

Dr. Carl kgabo Tabane
Dr. Carl kgabo Tabane
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Possibly

It is possible you have a hernia, but another possibility that seems more likely is that you have injured your hip; especially with the info provided that you can t walk on it and it may have begun after "doing the splits by accident".
Hip problems often cause a referred pain that goes to the groin. Don't hesitate to be seen for a specific diagnosis.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery