I am experiencing rash on face, skin redness or irritation and dry or cracking skin and scalp and eyebrows. What Can I do to treat it?

Seborrhea. This sounds like what is called seborrheic dermatitis or seborrhea. First try to use a water based moisturizer such as Cetaphyl. If this doesn't work try over the counter cortisone, twice a day for 2-3 days at a time. If you still are having trouble, then go see your dermatologist. Unfortunately, seborrhea is a chronic condition. There is no cure for it. So treat it only when it's active.