Hello ive had a rash between my legs that has moved to my scrotum now as well ive tried baby powder and diaper rash cream?

Vague description. No diagnosis possible. Best see a dermatologist. Meanwhile can try OTC miconazole or clotrimazole.. Can perhaps add a little hydrocortisone cream at same time. Several possible diagnoses, exam needed.