What is pyridoxine?

More is not better. Although I agree with dr homsi, excess pyridoxine can lead to an often painful sensory neuropathy which can be permanent. Fortunately most patients recover if vitamin b6 intake is reduced to 3 mg per day or less. Incidentally I've had one patient with b6 toxicity induced headaches.
VITAMIN B6. Pyridoxine is vitamin b6, which is one of vitamin b group. It is an important cofactor that help certain enzymes in our brain that are needed for the brain function. Pyridoxine deficiency can cause a refractory seizure in a neonate and only pyridoxine supplement can stop that kind of seizures. Also b6 is important to help peripheral nerves function.