I am experiencing fatigue, appetite changes (quality: reduced appetite), mood swings, sadness, irritability, feeling depressed (quality: feelings of worthlessness), loss of sex drive, lack of pleasure, difficulty staying awake during day, feeling anxio

Physical & emotional. symptoms can go hand in hand. Both need to be addressed. Please start w/a visit to your family doctor and then follow up w/some therapy from a clinical psychologist. Whatever is bothering you needs to be coped w/better. As we adjust to life issues it can get much better. Peace and good health.
See your Dr! Although you have classic symptoms of depression, it's still a good idea to see your Dr to make sure you don't have any other illnesses contributing to your symptoms, such as diabetes, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism, etc. These can be ruled out with a simple blood test. There are excellent treatments for depression now, so be sure to ask for help. The sooner this is treated the better you will feel!