7 days ago I had urethral dilation to clear up a stricture underneath my scrotum. Had the cath removed Monday and it hurts to masturbate. Isthisnormal?

Pathology

In brief: Expected

Give the trauma from the dilatation at least a week to heal before trying masturbation.

For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Expected

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Steven Seres