I am having a very hard time with anxiety and panic attacks. It is preventing me from sleeping and daily duties and activities. Cam this site help?

In brief: If you are looking

for actual treatment - consider HealthTap Prime or Concierge.
HealthTap Basic is for general health education. Talking therapy ranks really high. Cognitive Behavioral therapy or psychotherapy can be effective. Aim for daily exercise, 8 hours of sleep per night & good nutrition w 5 servings of veggies & 4 of fruit per day. Try tai chi, yoga, Qi Gong, progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing

In brief: If you are looking

exercises. Take care.
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: Only academic

Information. Can use the healthtap prime service for consultation with a Psychiatrist licensed in your state of residency

In brief: Only academic

Dr. William Forsythe