Im17yr old smoked for5yrs, stopped smoking for4days I had dry cough for almost a month & I already spit blood.is there chance that I have lung cancer?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Probably not serious

Congratulations for stopping smoking: hang in there! Cancer is exceedingly rare at your age of 17, regardless of smoking history.
Bronchitis and minor irritation of the airways can cause slight bleeding -- probably not serious unless it recurs or lots of blood. To be completely safe, see your doctor. But don't lose a lot of sleep in the meantime; probably this isn't serious.

In brief: Probably not serious

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine