I collapsed a few days ago in the hospital they said my heart was making weird pauses they released me now I am feeling nauseous and have headaches ?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: There must be more

to your health history as your description is very concerning however you were released from the hospital even with some kind of a heart condition.
You would not have been released if it was not safe and OK. Nausea and HA can be associated with heart conditions. Contact your health care professional as soon as possible because something is not right or has not been treated yet.

In brief: There must be more

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine