I found out yesterday I have a suspected myxoma. I want a second opinion on urgency of further diagnosis & treatment ?

In brief: You can't get a

second opinion on Health Tap BASIC - we just provide general health information.
You could use HealthTap Concierge or a local provider. Take care.

In brief: You can't get a

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Without obtaining

your full medical history and the nature of your current findings, this cannot be determined over the internet.
Make an appointment at a nearby University Hospital for second evaluation.

In brief: Without obtaining

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Myxoma

If it's a myxoma of the heart and you're experiencing symptoms of palpitations or abnormalities of breathing, there is some urgency to get treatment.
This condition requires collaboration between the cardiologist and cardiac surgeon and this will give you your best advice.

In brief: Myxoma

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Marsha Davis