Iam taking contrave to loss weight and Iam supposed to have 30 grams of protein and 30 G of carbs a day I need a list of food with low protein?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Dietician

My advice is to see a registered dietician at your local hospital.
She will determine your ideal weight,calculate what your daily calorie intake should be considering your usual level of physical activity, critique your current eating habits and outline a proper sample diet especially for you. Usually only one or two visits are sufficient. You can be given a list of foods with their protein level

In brief: Dietician

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. William Forsythe