I am experiencing groin pain, genital pain, testicular pain (quality: persistent discomfort) and genital lump (penis or scrotum) (quality: in the scrotum or testicles) . The following also describe me: Scrotum discomfort and Scrotal mass. What should I

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: There are a number

of different potential issues that could produce your symptoms.
Some of them could be very serious. You need to be seen by a health care professional and evaluated and examined to find out for sure what is going on and to give you the correct treatment. Make an appointment today.

In brief: There are a number

Dr. Dylan Mezey
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Go to doctor

Any significant pain in your scrotum requires an emergent ultrasound.
Especially if the pain is unilateral and severe. You want to make sure you have good blood flow to your testicles. Testicular Torsion is an emergency and would require prompt surgery to save the testicle. Usually this pain is very severe. Other causes of less painful and more aching type of pain are infectious from STD or UTI.

In brief: Go to doctor

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine