Had sex, condom no leakage but found transparent odourless fluid at exterior middle section of the condom. When I wipe it on my finger, it can stretch for 1cm and break & no more is found on the exterior of condom. Is it male pre cum or female?

Female. Inside the male condom is male, and outside the male condom is female. The mucousy female stuff outside the condom has the benefit of lubrication. Odorless is good; malodorous would be bad.
Likely female. What you described is more in keeping with cervical mucus. If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully.
If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD.
Practice safe sex if you have sex.