What is an appropriate corticosteroid to use for mouth ulcers? I used Kenalog Orabase from Bristol-Meyers Squib, but they don't produce it anymore. I got Corti-Fluoral from Bayer from the pharmacist on a trip to Italy, but this is - as far as I could

Ulcers. I would not medicate myself with a Corticosteroid without first knowing for sure what type of ulcer you had. In some cases, you can actually make things worse. Better to see a dentist while on vacation or just wait until you get back home unless it resolves by then. If appropriate, a dentist can give you a script for the proper medication. If It's a canker sore it will be gone in 7-10 days.