GM Dr, I got a rash 1 month ago, according to the dr I went to go see it was in internal infection. I got a rash all over my body that looked like a ringworm.The dr then prescribed Epizone LPC mixed with covarex,Rupanase and Fluconazole now it's back?

Dr. Sudeshan Govender

In brief: Need HD photo

Please send HD pics in good light of rash ,to assist with diagnosis.

In brief: Need HD photo

Dr. Sudeshan Govender
Dr. Sudeshan Govender
Dr. Alphonse Ekole

In brief: Allergic dermatitis

The doctor prescribed you medication that covered some of the common causes of rash.
The fact that it went away partly means at least a component in the mix was working partially. I will recommend you take Griseofulvine orally and continue to use a topical application of a steroid like hydrocortisone.

In brief: Allergic dermatitis

Dr. Alphonse Ekole
Dr. Alphonse Ekole