Symptoms: pressure/heavy kind of pain, on the sternum above my breast gets worse when I lean forward/backward, light-headedness, mid-abdominal pain?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Chest soreness

This could be a rib cage strain or some degree of inflammation of the junction of the rib and sternum(costochondritis) especially if there is tenderness and worsening with chest motion.
Inflammation of the heart lining(pericarditis) caused by a viral infection is usually accompanied by fever. I recommend that you be examined by a physician especially in view of abdominal symptoms as well.

In brief: Chest soreness

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham