Kidney stone? Lower/upper back pain, sometimes side pain, frequent urgency to pee leakage no pain while peeing sometime bubbles in pee tired 55 female

In brief: See below

Back/side pain associated with urinary urgency and leakage could be due to a single problem such as a stone in the distal ureter or UTI or back/side pain may have nothing to do with the urinary tract.
The one symptom that concerns me most, however, are the “bubbles” in your urine (aka pneumaturia). If truly present, suggests either a UTI or fistula between the bowel and bladder. Recommend GU eval.

In brief: See below

Dr. Adam Levy