Hi I’m 22 weeks pregnant, last week I want to see a gynecologist she made me pay a penalty fee because I came to consult after 20 weeks, is that legal?

In brief: Pregnancy exam

I suspect that if your obstetrician is in private practice that she would be free to charge whatever she desires for her services.
I would also think that if you had no prenatal care prior to the 20 week point - that there may be far more tests and expenses than there would be at a regular 20 week checkup (where the woman had been receiving care all along). Please get regular care for the rest of

In brief: Pregnancy exam

your pregnancy.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Fee

If this is the first time you have seen her or if you skipped some weeks - then yes its quite ok to make you pay a penalty.

In brief: Fee

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Adam Levy