I'm located in Australia suffer extreme anxiety agoraphobia panic disorder I was diagnosed with an extreme form of O.C.D at age of nine. Not much was ?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: OCD

There are clinical psychologists who specialize in OCD.
A psychiatrist can help w/medication. Search for an App to help. One is called nOCD. Read "The Boy who Couldn't Stop Washing" by Rappaport. A nutritionist can help w/brain healthy food plan which might include coconut oil if you are not on a blood thinner. Life is never completely under our control. Peace and good health.

In brief: OCD

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Richard Zimon
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) is often very effective and I'm certain you can find a Psychologist trained in this method in any of the major Australian cities!