My 6 year old daughter has been diagnosed with high functioning autism & associated ADHD. How can I help her to improve her learinng?

In brief: Be an advocate

With such a label she can qualify for additional services through the public school system in the US, a comprehensive evaluation every three years followed by a yearly individual Education Plan (IEP ) is part of this process.
You get to meet with the educators and participate in the planning. Investigate the available resources and do what you can. The kids doc can assist you.

In brief: Be an advocate

Dr. Cindy Juster