My son was ment to have a prescription faxed through last night to our chemist but it hasn’t gone there yet. Are you able to follow up on it at all please ?

In brief: If you are dealing

with a doctor through Health Tap Concierge or Prime - you will need to use those sites.
You are asking this on the general health education portion of Healthtap (where we can't help with this).

In brief: If you are dealing

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Contact prescriber.

You can probably ask the HealthTap customer service department to contact the prescribing physician to follow up on this medication.

In brief: Contact prescriber.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr.

In brief: Confirmed

Sorry for the problem. They have changed their fax number and weren't looking in the right spot.
Have spoken to the chemist and they have found it. Will be ready first thing in the morning.

In brief: Confirmed

Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Checking now

Hello, sorry the prescription wasn't available for you.
I've contacted your Dr and we're looking into it now. Will contact you soon to let you know when it's been done.

In brief: Checking now

Dr.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey