What is good for a hang over?

Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: Don't drink.

The best medicine for a hangover is *one ounce* of prevention.
I know some folks who have become 100% hangover free, simply by avoiding the consumption of alcohol! the bottom line is this: a hangover is your bodies way of saying, "you poisoned me!" try my medicine. Your body will love you for it.

In brief: Don't drink.

Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Eric Weinstock

In brief: Hangover

The majority of symptoms of a hangover result from dehydration.
After a night of drinking, try to end the night by drinking 4-6 glasses of water before going to bed. This will help maintain proper hydration and flush the alcohol more quickly out of your system. Simple otc meds like tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil can be used to reduce headache and other pains. Keep drinking lots of water the following morning.

In brief: Hangover

Dr. Eric Weinstock
Dr. Eric Weinstock
Dr. Eric Weisman