I've lived in my apt 8 years just found a black mold spot under sink we don't use are me and my baby going to die from it or cancer please help me?

No, don't worry. The most common black mold symptoms and health effects are associated with a respiratory response. Chronic coughing and sneezing, irritation to the eyes, mucus membranes of the nose and throat, rashes, chronic fatigue and persistent headaches can all be symptomatic of black mold exposure or black mold poisoning. If the area is very small, wear a mask and clean with a chlorine spray.