Am 33 and my period is irregular bw 32 to 48 & hav seen numerous specialist. I'v been trying to conceive bt my ovulation is unidentifiable. Pls advice?

Dr. Barbara Toppin

In brief: Depends

There are many variables can contribute to anovulation ( absence of ovulation) most patients can test with over the counter ovulation test.
If you have not been to an infertility specialist you should consider it. They can perform testing for ovarian function and give you the best advice on how to proceed if you are not ovulating.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Barbara Toppin
Dr. Barbara Toppin
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: It's very simple...

I'm not sure why you've needed to see more than one specialist - a history, physical exam, and testing would uncover your underlying reason for irregular cycles and would then best guide you towards the most successful fertility options.
Make sure you've seen a board certified reproductive endocrinologist!

In brief: It's very simple...

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Jane Van Dis