What could be the cause of swollen lymph nodes if CMP, thyroid, and CBC w/Diff/Plat blood work came back normal?

Pathology

In brief: Need more info

Are the lymph nodes enlarged on one area or all over the body? Did you have a recent viral infection? Have you lost weight? Do you get fever? It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor.
Wish you good health!

In brief: Need more info

It would be prudent to see your doctor.
Wish you good health!
Pathology

In brief: How do you FEEL?

Every summer when I went barefoot as a kid, I got lymph nodes in my groin.
It's normal and healthy. An inflamed hangnail will enlarge an axillary node. If you feel well and the nodes are not obviously abnormal or fixed to nearby structures, they're almost certainly just your friends.

In brief: How do you FEEL?

Dr. William Forsythe