Hi My urine analysis test show that presence amorphous element ureates + Could you help me what should I do?

Pathology

In brief: See below

Urate may deposit in refrigerated urine without there being any abnormality.
It is not a cause for concern.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.

In brief: See below

It is not a cause for concern.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Steven Seres