A.C joint shoulder pain?

AC SEPARATION. Typically an AC JOINT separation can be treated conservatively when it is only a type 2 or 3. Treatment consists of therapy to regain motion after a short period in a sling. If pain persists or you have pain with activities then sometimes surgical intervention is warranted. Consult an Orthopaedic surgeon for a complete work up. Hope this information is helpful. Take care. Wilsonshoulder.com.
See below. I am not sure what your question is. Here is a good website to look at: http://www.Acjointpain.Net/.