I have urinalysis test results with cloudy urine, mucus present, wbc >30 WBC Esterase +3 epithelial cells non renal >10 I don’t have any UTI symptom?

Pathology

In brief: Why was UA done?

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, a person can have urinary infection and not have symptoms. Please discuss the results with the doctor who ordered the test.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Why was UA done?

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Jane Van Dis