Good day, I have pain passing out stool some times with blood. Treatment has not resolved the issue completely. Looking for a gastroenterologist who can do a colonoscopy in their rooms. I will also like to have a prostate exam done. Thanks?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Pain/blood w/stool

Pain & blood may be from hemorrhoids, fissures, ulcerations as in ulcerative colitis, Crohns disease or polyps, mass.
Go to your nearest ER for evaluation/referral t ogastroenterology. Colonoscopies in the US are done in special surgical suites or hospitals as they are done under anesthesia, you could discuss that at your local hospital ER. A urologist is best for prostate

In brief: Pain/blood w/stool

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: What treatment?

What treatment have you received? You need to see your primary doctor discuss your symptoms and your concerns and then go from there.

In brief: What treatment?

Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine