Raised 4mm mole on my neck got dry and flacky this week.Small black dot occured,I think blood clot.Last skin check by derm was one month ago.Melanoma?

Dr. Steven Kmucha
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Likely not.

It is unlikely that any significant change occurred in your skin lesion within one month since the last examination by a dermatologist; nevertheless, anything is possible.
It is always wise to have all pigmented lesions evaluated regularly by a dermatologist; if there are changes, a visit or phone call also gives you the opportunity to discuss your concerns with the dermatologist who knows you.

In brief: Likely not.