I bled for 2 days after I ovulated on the 14th of sept and I was supposed to start my cycle on sept 28.how long do I need to wait til I can do a pregnancy test my cycle only goes for 3 days ?

Pathology

In brief: See below

If you had sex since your last period and If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test.
If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully.
If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD.
Practice safe sex if you have sex.

In brief: See below

Practice safe sex if you have sex.
Dr. Jane Van Dis