Hello! My 15 years old daughter has left thyroid gland enlarged. it doesn't hurt. should I be concerned?

Enlargement of one side or the whole gland is an abnormality, At her age an auto immune thyroid inflammation is a likely cause & this could result in too much or too little thyroid hormone production.
It could also be something worse. It is time for you to get her in for an evaluation & testing.

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

Is she having any symptoms? A virtual consult may be booked online and testing ordered to evaluate,.
The consultation and lab results can be shared with your PCP.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Shontae Buffington