BUN 26 high . CREATININE 1.59 high . GFR 54 low . is My Kidney Fine ? Dr. said that Blood work is Great !!! My age is 38.

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Elevated creatinine

Creatinine of 1.
59 is high . Are you dehydrated?Drink 2-3 liters water/ juice gatorade . Take supplements with creatine? Stop . Why are you on Plaquenil? Lupus? other autoimmune? What is blood pressure?That affects kidneys. Why catherization? did you recently have the cath or CT with contrast ? Contrast can raise creatinine(CR). Smoke ? Stop. Repeat Cr in 1 week and follow up with nephrology

In brief: Elevated creatinine

Creatinine of 1.
Dr. James Bucci

In brief: Kidneys

First question is what were your numbers on previous tests? The next is are you drinking enough water?
I would recheck the labs in 2 weeks to make sure there is no worsening of the kidney's function.

In brief: Kidneys

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: See different Dr.!

A high creatinine, BUN and low GFR is NOT great! While these are only slightly elevated this is not normal for a 38 yo and deserves further evaluation.
I can't imaging what your Dr. is thinking but I would fire him or her, see a new Dr. and ask for referral to a kidney specialist. I advise CoQ10 and Cordyceps, both good for kidneys. Consider seeing an integrative Dr. too.
Why are you on Plaquenil?

In brief: See different Dr.!

Why are you on Plaquenil?
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Renal sufficiency.

Granted, I’m unaware as to how these numbers compare to those you may have had in the past.
At face values, these numbers suggest a significant degree of renal insufficiency. These numbers should be compared to those you’ve had before to see if they’re worsening or improving. Regardless, you would be wise to see a kidney doctor sooner rather than later.

In brief: Renal sufficiency.

Dr. Andrea Brand