Hi ..I am married woman since 7 months.I am gettin periods once in 15 days sometimes. Is dat normal?We r plannin 4 a baby.Wat medicine i shuld tak ?

Dr. Michael Oehley
General Practice

In brief: See your doctor

Irregular periods can be caused by many different underlying conditions, some of which can cause fertility issues such as polycystic ovaries or hypothyroidism.
A woman planning to have a family should see a doctor for tests and scans to determine why her periods are irregular. There may be treatments which can improve chances of natural pregnancy.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Oehley
Dr. Michael Oehley
Dr. Mohammad Ashori

In brief: It is normal.

You don't need a medicine if you are getting frequent periods.
In your description I believe you mentioned that you are already on birth control pills. Your doctor may need to change these around so that you don't get this kind of breakthrough bleeding. However, even with this higher frequency of your periods it doesn't mean that you cannot conceive.

In brief: It is normal.

Dr. Mohammad Ashori
Dr. Mohammad Ashori
Dr. Adam Levy