X-ray bilateral feet a tiny calcification is present adjacent to the lateral aspect of the 4th metatarsal head, and a small left plantar calcaneal spur. No other abnormality. Could you please tell me what this all mean. Thank you so much.?

Typical findings. It describes an accessory bone near the metatarsal head, which is almost always of little consequence. The small plantar spur that is found in many patients and may or may not ever be of consequence. The issue is whether or not these symptoms are somehow linked to any symptoms. It would be interesting to know why the x-ray was taken in the first place.
Depends on. your symptoms. If you have no symptoms, these x-ray findings mean very little. If you are having pain in these areas, these findings could mean degenerative changes that might require treatment with anti-infllammatory agents.