I am so tired. Even though i sleep at night i wake up in the morning with burning eyes and more tired then the previous day My marriage is going through a difficult time and i just went through an emotional roller coaster. What should i do?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Find someone to talk

Most difficult situations in life become easier if you have a sounding board to discuss them with; get a friend or psychologist to talk to, its a good way to start dealing with your life and feeling better about your choices

In brief: Find someone to talk

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Fatigue

Please start by seeing your doctor. You MAY have sleep apena, so even though you sleep, the quality of your sleep is not restorative.
You sound depressed due to your marital situation. Ask your doctor for a referral to a therapist. If none available, you can speak w/a prudent spiritual leader. Peace and good health.

In brief: Fatigue

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. William Forsythe