Would it be okay i lf i took Zoloft (sertraline) at night and ritalin in the morning, instead of both in the morning? What's the benefits of taking Zoloft (sertraline) at night

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Ask your Doctor

Are you having a problem with the current way you are taking your medication? If not, why change? If you are having a problem, don't you think you should discuss it with your prescribing physician.
? I usually recommend that zoloft (sertraline) be taken in thr morning, as it can make it harder to fall asleep. Less commonly, zoloft (sertraline) makes patients tired, that's when i say to take it at night. Good luck.

In brief: Ask your Doctor

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer