Pain, red hot and tender skin with bruising and swelling of lower legs ankles and feet?

Cellulitis or heart . You may have cellulitis. If the swelling is hot and tender. If you have red hot and tender in both legs then you may have heart failure.
Blood flow? Lower leg swelling with redenning of skin does occur with poor venous return of blood flow to the body. Bruising can occur with this, but may also be related to skin changes for other reasons (thinning with age or as a medication side effect, for example) or to problems with blood coagulation.
Varies. There are multiple possible causes and I would encourage you to be seen for an accurate diagnosis. Diffuse swelling in both legs can potentially be caused by some degree of fluid retention which can then have a number of causes including cardiac, renal, pulmonary and inflammatory causes.