Had sex on June did a hpt in August was faint positive still getting my period haven't missed any I've had my period June July August and Sept preg?

Pathology

In brief: No

If you have had a period since having sex, you are not pregnant.

For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: No

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: If you had

actual periods in June, July, August and September than you are not pregnant from any sexual activity in June.
If you were uncertain about faint positive in August and you are not sure if what you experienced in August and September were actual periods - then just retake a home pregnancy test.

In brief: If you had

Dr. Adam Levy