Pea size & on nickel size lumps right side stomach pain when I bend Ct scan negative blood test normal gas right side dull pain off and on I have ibs red blood in stool twice dr say hemrodes I get ultrasound Tuesday ?

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Good work up

With a negative CT, the lumps are likely just "skin deep" and a physician's examination is the next step to form a treatment plan or to gain reassurance that no treatment is needed.
Ultrasound is the correct next step for the abdominal pain, although there is low likelihood that any disease process identified is particularly severe in light of the CT scan. Hemorrhoids will cause blood in the stool

In brief: Good work up

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine