I have an hemorrhoid for a week now and it’s not going down and I used home treatments but it’s not working. Please help cuz I don’t want to go to th.

In brief: Consult your Doctor

Your Doctor would be able to confirm the diagnoses and suggest the correct treatment.

In brief: Consult your Doctor

Dr. Jan frederik Kirsten
Dr. Jan frederik Kirsten

In brief: Perianal haematoma

A perianal lump present for a week in a young man like you may be a perianal haematoma.
You should consult your doctor. He will make the correct diagnosis. A perianal haematoma can be treated in the doctors rooms.

In brief: Perianal haematoma

Dr. Johannes hendrik Snyman
Dr. Johannes hendrik Snyman
Dr. Schalk Burger
General Practice

In brief: For starters...

I agree that you should see your doctor but if you can get there now you can try a salt water sitting bath.
The concentrated water will shrink the hemorrhoid. Your doctor might prescribe something like scheriproct if the diagnosis is correct.

In brief: For starters...

Dr. Schalk Burger
Dr. Schalk Burger
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery