I am experiencing spinning sensation and dizziness (better by: rest) (worsened by: changing head position, lying flat, sitting upright, prolonged standing) . The following also describe me: Dizziness, Eye movement problem, Balance problems, and Ringing i

In brief: Vertigo?

Have you tried Meclizine? If this has been going on for very long - would seek medical care.

In brief: Vertigo?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Needs to be checked

From symptoms it seems you are suffering from Vertigo.
I will recommend that you consult your Family Doctor.There are three causes of Vertigo.Benign paroxysmal positional Vertigo2Meneir Disease a condition in the inner ear3 Vestibular Neuritis.in this there is also tinnitus(sounds in ears)and often hearing loss.While most cases respond to therapy with meclizine, others need specialist consult ENT

In brief: Needs to be checked

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine