My blood pressure not going down why doc.

Blood pressure. There are various reasons. Firstly if you are on medication, are you taking it regularly and as directed? If yes then the dosage of the medication may need to be increased or other medication added. Usually 2 to 3 months is enough to get the full effect of the treatment. If you are not on any treatment and non medical methods are not working, then you may need to start medication.
Hypertension . Need more information.
What is your blood pressure?
What have u taken to reduce BP thus far?
Not enough info. Are you hypertensive? Is your blood pressure currently high? Are you on a medication or some other form of treatment to lower your blood pressure? Please resubmit with clarifying information.