I get Jock's itch, facial and neck rashes and itch and dry skin the next day I consume alcohol. What could be the problem? I am 46 years old,on obese side,drink alcohol,say weekly...sugar and cholestrol border line with poor eating, not on medication

Pathology

In brief: Easy to explain

It makes you sweat more and move less while sleeping.
I'm glad you're eager to make a change. You're still young and probably vigorous. Head down to the local gym or sports center, let others see that you're working hard on your body, and they'll accept you as a friend and support you in your body transformation. A lot more is at stake than just the skin in your groin and neck. Best wishes.

In brief: Easy to explain