I.Have a case of gynecomastia. I have taken a hormone check and it seems normal. I need to reduce this. Please advise?

Surgery Helpful. Assuming a man has achieved a long-term stable weight and no “causative agents” involved, surgery may be indicated to treat persistent gynecomastia. It is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area. If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposuction surgery may suffice.
Surgery. Most patients with gynecomastia have normal hormone levels. When you consult a board certified plastic surgeon, you will discuss different procedure and pick the one that will give you the best result.
Gynecomastia repair. Atlthough weight loss may help, this will probably require surgery for breast tissue removal with excision as well as the use of liposuction.
Surgery. If you've seen an endocrinologist. A surgeon that does reductions regularly is the answer.