My knee is bothering me when I run?

Take it easy. Your knee is telling you something is not right. Get a check up. In the mean time cut back, walk, use a knee brace and take some Tylenol from the pharmacy . Over the counter medications can help until you can be seen by a doctor. They can also help best when following package directions for use. Advil is a better anti inflammatory med but take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
Consider. seeing your primary care medical provider to assess. Sorry, there isn't much info here for us to work with. Take care.