How can I unblock my sinuses so l can sleep better at night. I blow my nose nothing come out. Ct showed inflammed sinus 1side. Told use saline spray.

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: ENT assistance

You might well need the expert advice and treatment of an ENT-Ear, Nose and Throat specialist.
For sinuses that are diseased like that, saline spray is a good first line therapy. You might want to try sleeping at something of an incline, since the gravity can help drain the sinus. You may need anti-inflammatory medications too, to get the swelling to go down so things can drain. Follow up with doc

In brief: ENT assistance

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand